Spence won his 452nd game this morning in Spence’s Challenge, it’s a five question pop-culture trivia game. Think you have what it takes to beat Spence? If you can just tie him you’ll win the $123 in the Terrible Herbst Spence’s Challenge Jackpot, but don’t forget about the $1,000 bonus if you can beat him! Practice, Play, Win!
Here are Thursday’s questions for you to reference:
- The Astros Jose to live was announces the American League MVP. Who is the National League MVP? A: GIANCARLO STANTON
- What fast food chain is offering free food for a year if you find a stolen catering van or the person who stole it? A: CHICK-FIL-A
- Eight 2100 gallon oil leak shut down the Keystone pipeline in what state? A: SOUTH DAKOTA
- What Oscar-winning actor, director and singer is making headlines by saying, “there is no excuse for sexual assault?” A: BARBRA STREISAND
- According to the headline, which Kardashian was carrying the worlds most expensive purse at the airport? A: KHLOE