Are you that person on jeopardy who always yells “HOW COULD HE MISS THAT?” Are you constantly talking about all the stuff that was win your timeline last night? — Then, THIS is the game for you.
Chet puts together 5 questions based on headlines he reads from the night before. All you have to do is tie Spence to win the Terrible Herbst Jackpot…. Beat him for a $1,000 bonus. Play Monday morning at 7:25a for more than $1,800.
Here are Friday’s Questions for you to reference:
- “Fixer Upper” star Joanna Gaines’ husband used three words on Twitter… Won’t ever happen… to shoot down divorce rumors. What’s his name? A: CHIP
- The deliciously 90s feud between Brandy and Monica appears to have been reignited by whose birthday? A: THE MUNSTERS
- They did a Halloween special in 2012, but now NBC is looking to do a full on reboot of what 60s comedy? A: THE MUNSTERS
- What former UFC Champion is being rumored to make a jump to the WWE? A: RONDA ROUSEY
- And speaking of Whitney Houston, which NFL team’s QB led his fellow QBs out of the tunnel for their preseason game last night singing “I Wanna Dance With Somebody?” A: WASHINGTON REDSKINS