It’s been a while since I’ve been the single Que but I do remember how crappy it was to date. Trying to be someone you’re not just to impress the girl or pretend to be into the same things as her to get her to like you LOL be honest you did it! Here are Seven Facts About Dating in 2015 From Match.com
1. 58% of men would date a woman who’s MUCH taller than them . . . 87% would date
a woman who makes more money . . . 87% would date a woman who’s smarter . . . and
90% would date a woman who asked them out first.
2. 82% of people using online dating went on a date in 2014 . . . versus 49% of people
who didn’t use online dating. Only 6% of people met the last person they went out with
at a bar or club.
3. 90% of men and 97% of women say a sense of humor is just as important as being
4. 57% of people say taking excessive selfies is a turn-off.
5. 51% of people research a new date beforehand on Facebook.
6. 48% of men and 40% of women have sent someone a sexually explicit message,
and 35% of men and women have sent a sexy photo.
7. A majority of men and women like when someone uses emoticons in texts. And
54% of people who use emojis in texts had sex in 2014, versus 31% who didn’t. In fact,
the more emojis you use, the more sex you have. (Singles in America)[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIfk4vifl18]